Social icons


One of my favorite posts of the year-- Easter Baskets! We are so excited to have three little Easter baskets to fill this year. The girls each have an Olli Ella Luggy Basket in the natural color, and last spring after we found out that Rhys was a boy, I bought a little blue one for him. So I've just had that little baby stashed away waiting for his first Easter.







Some of my favorite things to always include:


A book // always, always a book. I usually buy them themed books at Halloween and Christmas, but Easter I just find sweet titles that remind me of each of them. This year, Remy is getting "The Magical Yet" that reminds kids to be patient, try try again, and persevere. I thought this was perfect for her because she can't wait until she's a grownup. Bryn is getting "Wild" because, honestly? The cover reminded me of her and her wild hair. Rhys is getting a sweet book called "Petra" about a rock.


A swimsuit // something I'd be buying them for summer anyway! It truly is a "stuffer" and just gets us all in the mood for the warm weather headed our way. Remy and Bryn are getting this cute little number from Gap Factory, and Rhys is getting this one-piece rash guard from Target.


A stuffed animal // any excuse to buy a Slumberkins mini. I bought Bryn's caterpillar first because we've called her "Brynnie Bug" for her entire life. Rhys is getting a little beetle, and Remy is getting a strawberry. Their entire spring line this year was absolute perfection, and much of it is sold out. The beetle is still available, along with a bee and dragonfly if you'd like a bug. There's also two different colors of the cutest little bunny still on the site.


Summer shoes // again, something else I'd be buying them anyway! Pro tip: great place to save money and gift hand-me-downs. Bryn's sandals were Remy's two summers ago, and Rhys's moccasins were Bryn's when she was a baby.


Sweet novelty // I like to include candy that's just a little extra fun or special, and this year the girls are getting chocolate dinosaur eggs from Niagara Chocolate. There's a chocolate triceratops inside! There's also unicorn and a bunny versions that are so cute. And for Rhys, he’s getting a pack of carrot baby food because he recently started solids. And carrots in an Easter basket is funny, friends.


Various goodies // I like to pick things up throughout the year and stash them away as I see them. These include play doh, bubbles, character figurines, target dollar spot novelties, etc. 


All of the basket sources are linked in my LTK! Let me know if you decide to include any of these things for your kids!


Remy's Basket // Bryn's Basket // Rhys's Basket


**links contain affiliates**

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.