Social icons

Our sweet Remy Laine turned two at the beginning of March! The weekend before her birthday, I was admitted to the hospital for preterm delivery watch, so we kept her party really laid back and low-key. I think we ended up having 13 people over for lunch, and it was perfect.

She's loved the movie Coco for a while, so we decided to go with a fiesta theme! Rog manned the kitchen and served up a mean burrito bar for lunch. We also had some fruits and veggies, and for drinks we had Jarritos and Goya sodas. For dessert, my mom and I whipped up some cupcakes the night before, and Rog made limber-- a frozen treat he used to have as a child in Puerto Rico! His mom showed us how to make them a couple of weeks before the party.

I made the cupcake toppers, balloon tail, and invitations, and my mom helped with the streamer wall.

Once again, Remy's little outfit was fun to pick out. She wore a little yellow eyelet dress, mini huarache sandals, and a floral bow. We still have to do her second birthday photos, but a newborn and a global pandemic have put those on hold for now.

The whole day was a lot of fun, and I'm glad that we were able to put a small party together to celebrate our girl. She's an absolute light, and we couldn't love her more. Happy Birthday, sweet baby!













Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.