Social icons

Thank you to everyone that wished our Remy a Happy Birthday last week! We had so much fun celebrating her over the weekend, and wanted to share a few photos that we captured from her party.


I kind of went with a bolder floral "theme," but kept it pretty casual. It was fun playing with the colors a little bit and adding some special touches.

We live about two hours from family these days, so we decided to rent out our family church's fellowship hall so that everyone could attend without traveling all that way. We picked to have the party start at 2pm, so we served fruits, veggies, and cheese and crackers. For drinks, we had Izzes, water, individual lemonade packets, and a Keurig for hot beverages.




We ordered the cupcakes from a local bakery, but I made the cupcake toppers by hand. They were a fun, special little touch.




I decorated a couple of the walls near the food table. The first wall had Remy's name spelled with felt flowers attached to it. I was really happy with how that turned out. And of course, I had to display her monthly photos with her precious Cuddle + Kind mermaid, so those were showcased on a floral wall.






Remy's little outfit was a lot of fun to pick out! Her pretty little romper was the same one that she wore for her birthday photos a couple weeks prior; we just put a long sleeve onesie under it for some warmth. She wore her Rifle Paper Co. Keds and a gold hair clip.




We all sang to her, and let her dig into a cupcake! She didn't really like the taste, but had fun making a giant mess.





We had about 40 people that came to show their love to our sweet girl, so I  made up some small favors for the little ones. I found large bubble wands and flower grow kits that I bundled together with some baker's twine.



I spent a lot of time putting together a video of Remy's first year that I planned to play on loop at her party. Of course, I forgot to put it out. Here it is, for anyone who has 17 minutes to spare ;) Click here to view directly on YouTube.



Sources
Candle. Balloon. Cupcake Toppers handmade by me.
Bubble Wands. Flower Grow Kits-- Target Dollar Spot.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.